So, I'm watching QVC...I know...it's sad but true...and they finally came on with a item that I'm having trouble resisting. That product is Item#M9006, Corky's BBQ 4lbs Fully Cooked Pork Riblets, because everyone needs a little Corky's in your life. So, I'm watching QVC and they're peeling Corky's off the bone and slapping all it's greasy goodness into their happy faces. I'm a little unsure about buying food from QVC and having it mailed to me...but as Katharine reminded me...food is at some point shipped from somewhere. Take a look at my Corky's:

You want some...don't you? As we're watching...the testimonials were pouring in from the RV park...Corky's riblets are fantastic. Ohhh... next, they're talking about stuffed lobster tails! Gotta run!
2 comments:
Oh come on now, wouldn't you rather have a nice falafel patty or some grilled tofu? I have a really good recipe for parsnip and carrot loaf I'd be willing to share. I hear it goes great with Peanut Butter Toast Crunch!
EVERYONE loves QVC.. it sucks you right in!!! LOVE IT! And see.. there's something for everyone!
Post a Comment