Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gone Batty

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a dilemma...which picture to hang on the wall...Batman or the Warhol Monkeys. After several compelling arguments; the most convincing by my friend and former roommate who suggested Batman was the ONLY choice explaining that:

"every time you see batman standing there, in majestic silhouette, you can think of bruce wayne's amazing journey of transcendence to become something better than "mere man"; something capable of returning justice to the people and, thereby, giving *hope* and the possibility of a *future* to a people who have lost *everything* to corruption festering in the worst weaknesses in mankind."

How could I go with monkeys after that? There was much more to her argument, but you can look back and see that for yourselves. But before you go...here's what you helped me to choose (try to ignore the reflection)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you can see the can of Febreeze in this picture! Classy!

Crankipantz said...

You're not supposed to point that out! Nobody would have known what it was if you didn't tell them! {sigh}