I've found myself on stage several times over the past several years and I thought I'd share some of that with you...you know...for fun.

You don't think I'm going to share the audio with you too, do you? Screenshots from video is one thing...audio is completely different. I suppose I should have expected it; everyone wanted audio with my 17 year old hurt myself video too. Hold on...let me extract that for you. Click
HERE (
it might take a minute to load), but be warned...this is raw audio footage of someone separating the muscle from their shoulder blade.
Anyway...we're here to talk about music. A lot of people have had the opportunity to sing at a karaoke bar, which is where that first picture is from (way back in 1992 if you must know). The second and third pictures are what I'm most proud of...the two times in my life that I got up on stage with a band. The first one was during an outdoor squadron party when I was in the military...the singer took a break and I stepped in for him at the request of...well...me. I was an attention whore, what can I say? The second time was on a ferry boat from England to Scotland...another band. This band didn't exactly have the right instruments for my version of "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf...the only song I could sing without the karaoke video in front of me.


I know...you're still looking for audio. I think I've given you enough for right now. If I get really good presents for Christmas, I MIGHT be in a happy mood and willing to provide the sound behind the pictures. I do have it.
2 comments:
You are SMOKING hot!! I just showed all my co-worker and we all agree we would have gone after you BIG time back in the 90's. Woo hoo!!! SEXY! ;-)
Come on.....You can't leave us hanging! I'm dying to hear the sound behind those pictures.
Post a Comment