Thursday, May 24, 2007

Go Get Yourself Some Cheap Sunglasses

Funny enough, it was one month ago today I bought myself a new pair of sunglasses. They're nothing fancy, they cost about $10, but I was trying to prove that I can keep them longer than a week without losing them before I spend more on a better pair. I've kept them longer than a week, although I must say, they're in pretty rough shape already.

Maybe you can't tell from the picture, but yes...there's a tiny little chip in the top left corner where they broke and little scratches where I super-glued them together just yesterday. Can't spend another $10 on a new pair...that would be cheating.

3 comments:

Mr Darcy said...

Cool shades and Burger King underwear. I can hardly wait - well, maybe I can wait.

Anonymous said...

Super-glued $10 sunglasses?! wow....

Crankipantz said...

They still work! You can't even tell when you wear them. Not so much anyway.

:-)