Dirt in my shoes, dirt on my clothes, dirt all over the yard, dirt UP MY NOSE...Kleenex helped me discover THAT tidbit...but you probably didn't want to know that. If I had fingernails, there would be dirt there too. Anyway...the patio hole is just about done now thanks to Steve and his 4-wheeler with the plow on the front. Some of you were worried about that...how would we get the 4-wheeler in and out of the yard when there was a 4 foot drop in the way? And what did I say? I said, "Trust me...it'll work"...even though I wasn't sure HOW it would work.

And it did work. Thanks for your concern! Oh...you want to see the digging that was done? I figured as much.

It's hard to see now...but someday, this is going to be a SWEET patio.
2 comments:
OK, I admit it. I was skeptical. Actually, I was way past skeptical.
So, when am I scheduled for re-education by working off my lack of faith with a shovel?
A lot of people were skeptical, but if you really feel the need to work off that lack of faith...we still need to put the patio together! ;-)
Post a Comment