Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Back! Just in Time to Tell You That I Hate Stephen King

Holy shit...we just watched the worst movie ever, ever, ever, ever. I threw it out when I was done watching it. I'm not kidding. Call it a waste of money, but the movie is better as landfill than it ever would be played in my DVD player again. Stephen King's "The Mist" is now in my trash. "Sell it on Amazon," Katharine suggested. Hell no...then someone else would actually watch it and be as depressed as we are now. Don't. Stay away. I'll tell you the ending if you ask so you will never watch it. I should just ruin it for you right now. One guy kills all the others and has no bullets left to kill himself and then he alone is rescued. After he killed his own kid. Holy shit...now you may as well not watch it. Oh, and I'm throwing away the book "Cell" too. F*ck Stephen King. The end.

3 comments:

Heide said...

But what do you really think about it? Don't be shy!

Anonymous said...

That movie makes you want to hang yourself from the nearest rafter. It is soo awful.

Crankipantz said...

Good thing we don't have rafters. :-) I'm SO over that movie now.