What's in your fridge? I never really cared about it or thought about it until I heard this on the radio. I started thinking...what is in my fridge? It's a fairly clean fridge. Fairly.

As you can see right away, there's enough soda for a few people. Coke is it. There's a lone bottle of water in the lower right...no drowning anytime soon. Why did I start in the lower portion of the fridge? I'll work my way up from there...work my way to the top. Some ketchup, an almost empty container of milk from all those cereal dinners, and some apples. I hate apples...those must be Katharine's apples. There's a bunch of bread and english muffins on that second shelf. Not a big fan of cold bread, but it keeps the creatures away. Top shelf appears to have some Gatorade, some other green liquidy thing (which is really an almost empty jar of pickles...don't freak out, some plums, Banilla yogurt, and a package of turkey burgers (got to eat those tomorrow so they don't go bad).
The door looks like a whole mish-mash of shit. Squeeze jelly, Miracle Whip (mayo sucks), some maple syrup, brown sugar, and a bit of horseradish mustard (got a bit of a bite to it). Second shelf has got some minced garlic for American Chop Suey that I haven't made in years, BBQ sauce, and some Hershey chocolate syrup...I guess we need to see what's in the freezer, but that's for another day. Bottom shelf has assorted beer on it...not so horrible since I actually drink it now. But good beer...none of that shitty beer that I drank at 19...uhm...20....uhm...21. I won't mention brand names since some of you might drink it.
So there it is...that's what's in my fridge. What's in yours? Come on...I shared with you!
1 comment:
I shudder to think the last time we bought Hershey's chocolate syrup. I honestly don't remember the last time we got that... ICK!!! Oh, and real mayonaise RULES!!!!
Post a Comment