Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My New Obsession with Blueberry

Every morning on my way to work, I used to stop at Dunkin Donuts for my large coffee with skim milk and regular sugar. Regular sugar...not that crap liquid sugar they tried to push on me last year. Recently, I started riding into work with a friend of mine, and he too wanted to stop at Dunkin Donuts. Then one day, I discovered Green Mountain Wild Mountain Blueberry coffee.

We ordered it for the coffee maker at work just to try it out and now it's the daily ritual instead of Dunkin Donuts. It's the best coffee ever, it saves time getting into the office, and it's FREE. To me anyway.

But the blueberry doesn't stop there. It stops with Wachusett Blueberry Ale...which is...you guessed it, the best beer ever. Who would have thought that all this blueberry would be so delicious. The only thing it's missing is actual blueberries in the beer. Oh...I'm going to try that next time I have some.

So go out and get yourself from blueberry. Maybe you'll put it in pancakes...maybe you'll make a pie. You decide and tell me about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I agree with you 100%, lol! Blueberry beer from Lowell Brewery is out of this world!!!! unfortunately, it is a seasonal item and they only carry it in the summer, grrrrrrr....
blueberry coffee, huh??? hmmmmm, will have to try that!!!
;o)
Helen

Jill Caturano said...

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the comment and it was nice to meet you too the other night! I have never really thought about illustrating a graphic novel because I have never really been into comic books and stuff...but I am definitely interested! Did you say you have your own comic that you work on?

ps - I LOVE blueberry pancakes!

Anonymous said...

Try the SeaDog blueberry ale... I like it better than the Wachusett. Which is delicious nonetheless. And if you just toss some frozen blueberries in the top of your glass, you not only have yummy blueberries in your beer, but you also have 'ice' to keep the beer cold!

:)
Leah