Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Carpet for Baby's Room

We're getting closer to this whole new person in our house that we're totally responsible for, and we're finally getting his bedroom together. On Monday, we had the carpet installed in his room and it looks fantastic...nicest room in our house now.

Nathan is not even born yet and he gets the best room...he's already the king. Funny how that works. I know there is no furniture in here yet and no decorations on the walls...we're not going to make him sleep on the floor...all of that is coming on Friday this week. we'll decorate on Saturday and hopefully be done by Sunday.

I know...seems like I've been working on this room forever. It is third time in as many years that it's been painted. Once because Katharine wanted it to be a purple color that she liked. That turned out pink. Then we decided it was an office and it should be a darker color...like brown. And brown was OK, but pretty dark and a little dank. And now it's a baby room, so it's happy colors and jungle animals.

This is just a preview since it's not done yet...more on this over the weekend when it's more decorated!

3 comments:

Heide said...

That room is too cute for just one baby, you two need to have 4 or 5.

Crankipantz said...

I think we'll start with one and see how that goes first. :-D

Cristina said...

The room looks great! I love the jungle theme. We put a burbur rug in our kids' rooms because the mix of colors really hides any spills or dirt! - kristen