We got up around 630am to see Katharine off to work and we ate. Nathan went back to sleep in his swing while I did some dishes. I haven't done dishes in a while, but my dishwasher was at work (KIDDING). Browsed the Internet, did some work (I know I'm on vacation, but I did some work), threw in some laundry just in time for Nathan to wake up...oh...and I won't make you guess...he was hungry again. We clipped his teeny tiny fingernails (I'll never get used to that)...I watched a little bit of Friday Night Smackdown while he slept, and he grumbled to go back to his swing to sleep more.
Right around Noon, we had a visitor for lunch and we had some grilled cheese sandwiches. Homemade grilled cheese with two kinds of cheese...no messing around with store bought (can you buy a grilled cheese at a store?). Thanks Katja, for coming by to see us! After our visit, and another short nap for Nathan, we read Curious George Gets a Job...the second story in his Complete Adventures of Curious George book. Nathan went to sleep again (sort of) and I did some more work, played a little Fallout 3 on the XBOX (all of those that said I wouldn't play videogames after I had a baby...oh so wrong you were), and then I started dinner (Stouffers Family Size chicken parm; nothing but the best on my wedding anniversary)...and already, Katharine was on her way home. So that was that. My first day home alone with Nathan...EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment