Saturday, October 29, 2005

Peanut Butter...Toast Crunch

You call it an obsession if you want to...but this is what my cereal cabinet looks like right now:
RIGHT NOW...It's filled to the brim with the tasty goodness of Peanut Butter Toast Crunch. Don't confuse this with that sucky Cinnamon Toast Crunch...it's definitely not that. The horror when I discovered that they were discontinuing the Peanut Butter Toast line and then I saw Katharine pour some into a bowl...she had almost as yummy but not quite, Cheerios in the same cabinet, but into a bowl went those little peanut buttery nuggets that would soon be off supermarket shelves for good. No wonder I've been having trouble sleeping.

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...

See the post above...I'm not so bad...except when it comes to my Peanut Butter Toast Crunch.

:-P

I'll be sleeping just fine on my new mattress next Saturday!!

Crankipantz said...

Grapenuts really should be discontinued...you could put an eye out with a Grape Nut.