Thursday, October 20, 2005

Trashed!

Did I ever tell you about the time that Katharine stepped in a puddle of dumpster water? OK...it wasn't exactly a puddle...more like a small pond. She loves this story so make sure you comment on it. So it had just rained for 40 days and 40 nights...or something like that. Kind of like the weather New England suffered through last week. We were in our old apartment...I can't believe I haven't already written about this. We were taking the trash out and there was water from the back steps of the apartment building to the dumpster...about 30 feet. Katharine thought she could make it...there had to be shallow parts of this puddle, right? Wrong. JUMP...SPLASH...calf deep in dumster water!

Here was the dialogue:

KATHARINE: F*CK!

JEFF: Artoo! Shut down all the garbage mashers on the dentention level! (I'm SO helpful)

KATHARINE: It's COLD!!!!

JEFF: SHUT DOWN ALL THE GARBAGE MASHERS ON THE DETENTION LEVEL

JEFF: {in my best C3PO voice} They're dying Artoo...shut them all down!

KATHARINE: You're not helping!

HAHA! I'm so helpful! ;-)

2 comments:

Crankipantz said...

You can't hide behind a pseudonym...I know who you are! And since there was only one other person there...that doesn't give me a lot of points in the detective department.

Crankipantz said...

Mmmm...chocolate. Too bad there won't be a chocolate fountain to consume. I'll make sure there's a Hershey bar at your table.