Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Think Again

I hate it when I'm expected to think. Seriously...about anything...especially those crazy puzzles that are almost impossible to solve. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, I would never ask you to think about it...I'm talking about this type of puzzle:


The type of puzzles that geniuses enjoy...or autistic people...maybe. I hate them...the puzzles, not necessarily the people...but that doesn't mean I didn't give each one of these puzzles my undivided attention for an hour or more. Now, I did solve all of them following much frustration and mocking from friends and co-workers, but the real question is...if you don't put them back together after you get them apart...have you truly SOLVED the puzzle? I'll leave that to all of you to decide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop being a slacker and making me put them back together for you. :P

Crankipantz said...

Yeah...why should I put them together myself when I can get someone to do it for me? Some would call that smart.

:-)