Thursday, March 23, 2006

High Maintenance

How many of you thought this was going to be about Katharine? Nope...you're wrong. It's about ME! When did I become high maintenance? I was in the shower this morning, and I was looking around...Tea Tree Shampoo, Shaving Gel for Men, Gillette face moisturizer, Nivea for Men AfterShave, and the ever popular Nivea for Men Face Scrub. Stop laughing...it's not funny. It's a sickness. I used to wash my hands with dishwashing liquid. I used to wash my face with soap. The shampoo I used to use had a black and white label and cost 99 cents. This Tea Tree shampoo is 12 bucks. Holy Shit! When did this happen? When did I become high maintenance? Crazy products and 5 jackets. I used to own 2 jackets...a spring jacket and a winter jacket. Now I have 2 spring jackets, a fall jacket, an extreme cold winter jacket, and a wool/cashmere dress up coat. What the fuck? I said it...WOOL/CASHMERE. Damn...what's happening here?


See the lonely bottle of Suave in the background that never gets used anymore?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it takes a lot of product to look so handsome!!!! No shame in taking good care of yourself... it's actually very sexy! ;-)

PS. Anatomically correct "Robot Frank"?? I may have nightmares tonight....

Anonymous said...

I WOULD call it high maintenance.. What's happening to you.. LMAO

Greg

Anonymous said...

If it takes all that to make you look like you do now I would be very afaraid of what would happen if you went back to the old way's.
Pruneface from Dick Tracy?