Saturday, March 04, 2006

Woke Up This Morning


On Sunday, March 12, 2006, HBO will bring back the only show it has left worth watching. The Sopranos returns for it's 6th season after a year hiatus...but is anyone not currently subscribed to HBO willing to sign up again at $15 a month just for that? I don't know about you, but I don't even remember what happened last season...I could technically watch season 1-5 again and by then, season 6 will be out on DVD.

Having said that...if anyone happens to have HBO for whatever reason it is that they still have it; if you've got TiVo or some other video recorder and if you're already planning to record the show, I would appreciate copies of whatever media it is that you used...you know...so when I'm ready, I can sit down and watch the whole season in a week like I did the first season. Don't worry...I'll buy the 6th season when it's released on DVD to complete my collection...I'm not looking for something for nothing!

No comments: