Friday, December 05, 2008

Pizza in a Vending Machine

I should call this blog "I've Been Slacking" for the number of updates I've done lately, but I'm about to make it up to you. I'm going to go back a few months and post some things that I completely forgot about until now. I'll start with the most disgusting thing I've ever seen served in a vending machine...Tombstone Pizza.

To be fair, I've never tried Tombstone Pizza from a vending machine. I almost tried it, but I was warned away from it by this very nice nurse at the hospital where I saw this machine. She said, "That is disgusting, but at least you're in a hospital...which you'll need if you eat that awful awful stuff"...or something like that. Her exact words allude me right now as this was a few months ago.

How do they cook pizza in a vending machine, you might wonder. Yeah, so did I. As I understand it, there's a convection oven inside that cooks it fairly quickly. I didn't try it...sorry, I can't report on how it tastes. I like you guys, but not that much.

What's the most disgusting thing that you've ever seen in a vending machine? Post in comments!

No comments: