It's been a while since I've posted to my blog; I believe it was in November of last year. You could say I was lost from the Internet. I was going to close this particular blog and start a new one, but I didn't want to lose all of my history. This blog has now moved to http://jeffweiner.blogspot.com. I also haven't updated my comic, Alfred Unibrow, and the Big Headed Boy in quite a while. I've been a little busy trying to get used to having a new small human in my house and at 10 months old, he's not a big fan of sleeping, so it's been a bit tiring (but wonderful...wouldn't trade being a dad for anything in the world...even for more sleep).
So here I am, back to get some of that creative energy flowing again, and what better night than 24 hours after the series finale of LOST which has to be one of the most creative shows ever on television. The world is split on this finale...some loved it and some hated it. I admit to having been a little confused at the resolution of the Flash Sideways storyline, but having had time to let it all sink in, I totally get it. So ends what is likely my favorite show of all time to date making my top ten shows: 10. Charmed, 9. The Big Bang Theory, 8. Firefly, 7. Jericho, 6. Sliders, 5. Star Trek Enterprise, 4. Alias, 3. Quantum Leap, 2. The X-Files, and 1. Lost.
But that's not why I'm here. I want to announce the return of Alfred, Unibrow, and the Big Headed Boy. I'm working on the FIFTH Alfred, Unibrow, and the Big Headed Boy movie over at WeinerToons.Com and the title of this new movie is AUBHB5: A Bfuch N Krappy Musical. Casting begins now. I also want to announce that I'm going to try and update this blog often. I'm going to write about everything. I'm going to tell you what I've Been Thinking and I'm going to be Outrightly Spoken. I encourage any and all comments and I hope you will enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment