Thursday, February 02, 2006

Goatee or Not Goatee

Ever see that "Mirror Image" episode of the original Star Trek series where all the familiar characters were evil? You could only tell the difference between good Spock and evil Spock because evil Spock had a goatee. Here's my version of the evil goatee. Love it or hate it...I'll only have it for a month or two and then it'll be gone for another year. Which do you like better?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the goatee.. and I must say you are a hottie!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I also like the goatee. It gives you character.

Anonymous said...

Got a goatee here also. Had it for most of 10 years, shaved it off briefly a month ago. My wife was curious how it would look. She immediately asked me to grow it back....

Crankipantz said...

Since "anonymous" at the top of the comments here is Katharine, we'll see how long I end up keeping this. It's also grown in with a bit of grey this time...hmmm...not as young as I thought I was.

Anonymous said...

Momma say's ugly is as ugly does.
What's the sense in dressing up a mug that will crack the lens anyway?

Crankipantz said...

Anyone that posts as "anonymous", unless you've told me later who you are, is a coward.

Anonymous said...

PFFT!
I figured with a brain that was pushing the hair out of the way you would have figured out who I am without even trying.
OK Holmes - 1 Clue. Blow it out your a#$.

Crankipantz said...

OK, so now it's a game. I'm not sure "Blow it out your a#$" is really a clue. I hear people yelling that in their offices every single day. Doesn't narrow it down for me. I'm looking for another clue...apparently the brain is not a big as one might think. Keep me interested in the game or I'll get bored and delete your comments.

Anonymous said...

jeff,

keep the goatee. its you

Anonymous said...

Very Hot Looking Man!! Keep the Goatee