Thankfully, I woke up early this morning because the jackhammering across the street started at 738am...is that even legal? It shouldn't be. Gak, gak, gak, gak, gak, bang, bang, bang, bang...for the past 2 hours consistently as they try to remove this BOULDER...or is it a small MOUNTAIN...from the site of the new construction across the street. Does this "rock" look like it's going to break easily to you???

Two hours and they've barely dented it. It's been there for thousands of years...they think they can break it with their machines!?
Don't get me wrong, progress can be good, and if people want to fill every inch of land with houses...even when there is another house are for sale already right next door, then who am I to stop them? That is their right as loud, inconsiderate assholes who don't believe in letting me sleep after 7am. Of course I'm not angry...I'm sleep deprived. This isn't just today...they drove their tank up our street at 730am on Saturday morning and it hasn't stopped since. I kind of hope they build their house and then they can't sell it. Then I'll be able to move my stuff in and take possession...and have two houses. Isn't posession 9/10ths of the law? ;-)
2 comments:
I'm cheering for the Rock!
So far, the rock is still winning! I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment