Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If I Did This Today, I Would Sprain Something Pt 1

I was talking to an old friend yesterday...not to say he's old, but I haven't seen him for 14 years...and we're the same age...anyway. I got to thinking about things I used to do when I was THAT age and how much I would hurt myself doing them now. Here's one of those things.

It's OK...you can giggle at how serious I look...I did. And those teeth...looks like a Crest commercial.

4 comments:

Heide said...

"Pile, get moving! Are you waiting for an invitation? You're holding up the line! You got bricks in your britches?"
"Sir, I really want my photo to be in the BMT graduation book."

Ha! I have one of those books floating around someplace. Now I want to find it.

Crankipantz said...

I have mine...i have almost as much hair now as I did then :-)

Anonymous said...

Everyone *loves* a man in uniform! YUM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

with that face, section 8, all the way.