Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tic Tac - Big Pack vs Regular

There's a debate in my office that's been going on fo...minutes. Google, scary as that is...cannot answer the question for us. Tic Tac...the candy...has regular packs, the have new Bold Tic Tacs, and they have the Big Pack. The debate is this...are the Tic Tacs in the Big Pack actually bigger than the regular Tic Tacs or is it just the package that's bigger? Don't just answer this if you don't know...we need something 100% accurate. I'm not telling you what I think but I think you'll all agree. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who says that they're not the same size is clearly craaaaazy.

Anonymous said...

Size doesn't matter...or, does it?
-Kristen

Anonymous said...

Of course it does :) :)

Crankipantz said...

Whoa...this conversation has taken quite a turn, hasn't it? Tic Tacs people...where are you minds!?

;-)

Anonymous said...

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Tic+Tac&word2=+Bold+Tic+Tac

ctrl+c then ctrl+v, ty