Thursday, February 22, 2007

All of My Good Ideas

I discovered this morning, that all of my good ideas come to me when I'm in the shower. Oddly enough, I made this discovery in the shower this morning when I came up with a good idea and then realized that this always happens. Maybe my brain is being watered in the shower and that promotes growth of brain cells...I don't know...I'm not a scientist. The bad thing about this is; I have nothing to write with...nor do I have anything to write on when I'm in the shower and as soon as I dry off...I forget the idea. I smell an invention coming on...I need to create a waterproof whiteboard. But how would one clean a waterproof whiteboard if it doesn't clean with water. What about a waterproof Etch-A-Sketch? Would that work? Too difficult to write notes I suppose...it would have to be a wax crayon on a piece of plexiglass. I don't know what the solution is, but I need to come up with it soon. If you think of something...comment here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day late and $16 short

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2005/12/erasable_shower.html

Erasable Shower Tablet for inspired momentsThe $16 Shower Note Tablet complements those who think best while taking a soothing bath. Jot down ideas and inspired moments using the waterproof crayons that come with the package. It measures 9 x 10”, providing more than enough writing real estate for everyday use. Suction cups are included to preserve the dignity of the bathroom walls from being invaded by nails. Via OhGizmo!

Anonymous said...

I sympathize with you. Although my creative ideas don't come to me in the shower as with you (I thought you did something else in the shower?), I seem to get them when I wake in the middle of the night and I'm too lazy to get out of bed and jot them down.

There is an under water device that divers use. However, I bet it's a lot more money than the Erasable Shower Tablet your friend mentioned!

Anonymous said...

You need to get your geek on and install a waterproof tablet PC! :p

Katharine said...

Mmmmm..did you say you were in the shower??? Were you perhaps NAKED???? YEAH BABY!!!!

Crankipantz said...

Holy shit...where has this conversation gone? I was simply talking about thinking of ideas in the shower...who knew that this would get so many comments! I don't know about the rest of you, but I get clean in the shower...that's all...the opposite of clean is on some of your minds.

;-)

At least nobody posted pictures of themselves IN the shower...I suppose it could have gone that way too.

Crankipantz said...

{searching the Internet for a waterproof PC Tablet}