Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Don't Have to Go to Work Today

I don't have to go to work tomorrow...uhm...today, and that's a good thing. Why is that a good thing? It's good because it's after 1am and I'm still awake watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. This is the show that follows The Late Show with David Letterman (which I've been watching for 22 years already). I get it...it's LATE and I'm still up. I don't need to be beat over the head with it.

So, what am I going to do with a day off tomorrow? Breakfast...the day has to start with breakfast. I think I'll go with pancakes and sausage...banana nut pancakes that I will not be making myself. After breakfast, it's anyone's guess...what do you do on your days off? Sure, I can catch up on movies...or maybe I can pick up one of the 4 books I haven't read yet. There used to be 5 books I haven't read yet, but one of them was lost a couple of weeks back. If you see a hardcover copy of Hollywood Station by Joseph Wambaugh lying around, and if you didn't buy it, then it's probably mine. I'm on page 50, which takes me a while, so I'm a little pissed that I lost it. Here's what it looks like (yes, I borrowed the picture from Amazon.Com:

Damn it...now I'm hungry. I had cereal for dinner and it's catching up with me...reminds me that Lucky Charms are not very filling. They are however frosted and magically delicious. I think I'll go have another bowl.

Now go enjoy your day...well, you're probably at work so go enjoy MY day off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all enjoying your day off! And, uh, if you come in on Monday and find a bunch of empty beer bottles, they're not mine. :p

Crankipantz said...

That's OK with me as long as you don't recycle the bottles. I miss the warm weather we had in January.

;-)