So much for all that global warning crap that everyone was spewing a few weeks ago in New England when it was 50 degrees. It's cold again...and there's snow...and ice...and rain...and ice again. My fence looks like something outside of an Antarctica home and my windshield has a 3 foot crack across the bottom where a fuckload of ice crashed into it several hours ago.

It would have been a good day for the Boston area to cancel some shit...keep people off the roads, but businesses are greedy and don't care about their employees. This is my second weather related post today...must be a slow day...because everything is FROZEN. It's Valentine's Day too, did I mention that? We don't do much for Valentine's Day...thankfully. A couple of cards...some warmth under a blanket on a snowy afternoon...and evening. That's all you need. Too many people are hung up over this holiday and it usually ends in argument. Not in my house! Wheeee!
UPDATE (Feb 15th): Looks like I'm going to have to call the town again...I'm stuck at the top of my hill this morning. {sigh}
1 comment:
Though a nice big box of Godiva Chocolates would have been MUCH appreciated! ;-) Though Jeff knows too well I'd just eat the whole thing and then bitch about how fat I am.
Post a Comment