
Who would win in a fight? The alien from Alien or the aliens from Independance Day?
WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE: OK, If I were the main character in the Alien movies, I would have done everything the same as Sigourney Weaver's character except for cuddling with the Alien at the end of Alien 4. It's true...I would have attacked it in the first one to save myself, I would have been pissed that it survived into the second movie when clearly I had thrown it out an airlock...so I would have killed it again. I totally would have thrown myself into the lava at the end of the third one if I had one of those damn things inside of me...just waiting to crack my chest and pop out. And well...how exactly did they recover her DNA after she had one of them inside her to create a clone??? Don't ask...just watch and pretend it makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment