Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quiznos and Cake

I knew I was going to be working late today, so I took a late lunch. I went to Quiznos...because they have a pepper bar...which I don't use anymore because it's not that good. Quiznos has decent subs, even if they all taste the same...mostly. After Quiznos, I went next door to Coldstone Creamery. I'm not a huge Coldstone Creamery fan, I think it's a bit overrated...however...comma...I've never had their shakes before. The shake I chose was the BEST shake I've ever had. Or, was it cake? Or was it a shake? Oh yes my friends, it was BOTH. It was called a Cake N Shake, not to be confused with Shake N Bake.

It literally is...a shake, made from cake batter ice cream...and it has cake in it. REAL pieces of crumply good, moist and delicious CAKE blended within it. A big old cup of cake. If you've never tried this, you should go out to your nearest Coldstone and get a Cake N Shake. Wow...I still feel sick 8 hours later. And I wasn't hungry for dinner either. Go figure. I had CAKE.

2 comments:

Katharine said...

I want some - it sounds sooo yummy! How about bringing some home for you wife??

Crankipantz said...

Didn't you have a pint of Ben and Jerry's for lunch? Maybe you should choose your ice creams more deliciously.