Monday, April 09, 2007

Home Alone

By Katharine

Okay, I have a question... does anyone else get really, really, really excited when their significant other is out for the evening?? I mean *really* excited??? I'm asking because Jeff is going out soon, and that means I.... have the whole house to myself. I am sooooooo excited to have the house to myself I can barely describe my glee. I get to do the following:

  • Order take out food without compromising -dammit I may just get TWO orders of Peking Ravioli and sit down and eat them all by myself
  • Watch my movies the way I *want* to watch them and that means fast forwarding through the parts I don't like to get to the parts I do like (it drives Jeff absolutely ape shit when I do this)
  • I can indulge my inner girlie side and do the whole face mask, paint nails, loofah scrubbie beauty routine without scaring Jeff
  • Can we say - QVC Marathon??? I can only hope that The Quacker Factory is on that night
Did I mention the whole watching movies the way I want to?? I'm so excited for this and I am going to watch movies that Jeff *cannot* stand. The following just might make the list:
  • Lost Boys (well DUH!!!!!)
  • Steel Magnolias
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  • The Decline of Western Civilization Part Two - The Metal Years
  • and maybe I'll throw in a musical like "Pirates of Penzance" or "The Magic Flute", you know, something that Jeff would rather gouge out his own eyeballs than watch
Really there is so much I want to do I don't think I have enough time. So if anyone reading is going out with Jeff.. keep him out as long as you like. Seriously!!! I have a lot of things to accomplish!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a life! My Big Fat Pirate. The Magic Magnolia. How could Jeff resist their appeal?

Quacker Factory??

Go to it--Papageno's calling.