We didn't have a big party or drink to excess this weekend, but we did go to a bad karaoke night, reminisced a bit about things we did way back when (not THAT long ago), and did some great touristy things too. Things I haven't done since I was a kid. I learned a bit about my own city...isn't it funny how much we don't know about where we live? I don't have time to write the whole story here for you this week...you'll just have to believe me that it was a lot of fun. Here's a great "15 years later" picture we took which happens to be in almost the exact same pose as one we took in 1992. You decide if we planned it that way or not.

I could have taken my shirt off and recreated a picture from the beach, but I didn't think that was appropriate in front of a city restaurant window...even if Katharine did encourage it.
No comments:
Post a Comment