Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Can I NOT Post This?

This must be my lucky month! Last week, I needed $149,000 to buy myself the original Knight Rider car (which none of you sent me by the way...cheap bastards). Then...well...then I got a pie in my face, but let's skip that for now. And now, for sale on Ebay for only $11,000, is a life-sized replica of Jabba the Hutt that I could put in the backyard and decorate for the holidays!

This is like that time Katharine wanted the giant shark replica from the Finding Nemo movie. Look at it...it's ONLY $11,000. So, to make sure we're all on the same page. For $160,000, I could have two really cool items and never want for anything again. OK...so maybe I've said that time and time again, but this time I mean it. No, seriously...well, at least until the next great DVD set is released.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jabba and Bruce the shark could BOTH be in the backyard holding hands!!!! How cool would that be?? We could string them with lights and put santa hats on them.... oh my god.. I think we should get out the credit cards RIGHT NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, if you gave me a really, really, really, really big raise... I might think about helping you out! :p

Anonymous said...

Jacob will want to come over and feed Jabba his frogs for dinner. Then do I get to dress up like Princess Leia and strangle The Hut with a big chain?
-Kristen