Thursday, April 20, 2006

CONTEST: Just Sit Right Back

I've caught the contest bug...I was reading Heide's Blog (linked below) and she was talking about entering contests and is now holding one herself. I thought...gee, that would be fun, but what would I possibly offer up as a prize? If I send food and someone is poisoned by it...they would sue. if I send a drawing and someone gets a paper cut...they would sue. If I send an actual prize, like a DVD or something, and the recipient thinks it's crap...they would sue and talk shit about me. So...I'm offering up the chance to appear in an episode of Alfred, Unibrow, and the Big Headed Boy.

Now before you consider that you could sue me for using your name and likeness in whatever way I feel is appropriate as a comic character...by entering the contest, you're giving me your permission to do so. If I ALREADY use your name and/or likeness in the comic...well...then you're entering to show that you're super smart and that should be enough. If you REALLY want your likeness used and I don't already know what you look like, you might have to e-mail me a picture of you (a fully clothed profile would be appreciated).

So here it goes. What are the names...that is...the first and last name of each of the seven original castaways on Gilligan's Island? Hint: if you say "The Skipper" and "The Professor", you will be wrong...they actually had full names.

Submit your entry to: jeff@weinertoons.com by Next Wednesday, April 26th at Noon and thanks for playing. If there are multiple correct answers, I'll have someone draw a name out of a hat and that person will win. If there are only two people...I'll flip a coin. It's my contest and I'll run it how I want.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i propose a new contest ... one a lot harder... like.. Name the shape of SpongeBob's pants....

or.. how about... What does a Woodchuck "Chuck"

maybe even... If a spider didn't have 8 legs... how many legs would he have...

or even...If Monday is divided by Tuesday and multiplied by the square root of Thursday, what day would the Vernal equinox fall on?

End

Anonymous said...

any winners?

-Spanky

Crankipantz said...

"[Looking away from Luke] I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience."

-- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Anonymous said...

or how about... how many times can a human being spin around in chair in 1 minute without vomiting?

Crankipantz said...

I believe the answer to that is 151.