Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Here's Some Not So Good News for Me!

You Failed the US Citizenship Test

Oops, you only got 6 out of 10 right!

Hope you have better luck than I did. Katharine only got 4 out of 10...I guess we'll be departing the good old U.S. of A together. I know someone that just passed this in real life...he truly deserves his citizenship if these questions are any indication!

5 comments:

Heide said...

Congratulations to your friend who recently acquired citizenship! If not for the history channel and insomnia then I wouldn't have passed this test.

Anonymous said...

8 out of 10! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!

Anonymous said...

Right with you Hope. Jeff's just dumb. =)

Crankipantz said...

"This little one's not worth the effort. Now come, let me get you something." --Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)

Anonymous said...

8/10, woot, I'm in your stinkin' country now!

Al