One of these days...
I'm going to get fired for calling someone a douchebag. I know it. I can feel it in my bones. I'm going to have a really bad day and I'm going to totally go off on someone over the phone. I can't do that because I need my job... but I just know there's only so much a person can take before they crack. I feel that day coming....
3 comments:
Happens at least once a day in my office...
No, Kae, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, your email address at work is still active today so that is a GREAT sign!!!!!! ;o)
If you think it out loud REAL LOUD and repeat it in your head ten times, it's ALMOST like you said it!!! Or you can mumble it in french (sac de douche) and noone will know what you just said!!!! hee hee
Helen
I think if someone mumbles to me "sac de douche"...I'm going to know what they're saying! That doesn't mean I won't use that!
:-P
Post a Comment